Monday, February 8, 2010

A propose ring is all that you need to say her ... Say you will be mine

It's the falling in love that's making me high
It's the wondering around that's making me cry
Every night I'm away, there is nothing I can do about it
You've got to know what I mean when I ask do you love me?

Say, say you will be mine,
I need you by my side
True love is so hard to find
Say, say you will be mine,
you're always on my mind until the very end of time

It's the being in love that's making me blue
It's the dreaming of you that's making me happy
Every minute of today seems like yesterday can't believe that I feel this way
For my heart can't wait, so listen to me I'm falling for you now

~ Amy Grant







So, did you finally say this to her yesterday? (It was Propose Day yesterday c'mmon!) - No? Okay.. you've not missed the bus yet. Now that you know that she is the one you want to share your dreams, your world, and every aspect of your life with, say that to her this Valentines.. Here are few stunning rings that will help you open up your heart in front of her—










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com